Would you or your business like to sponsor a Playground Stage program in your local Buncombe County or Asheville City school? Sponsorships are an excellent way to provide your community with a high quality program that is both accessible to families of all income levels as well as support elementary schools fine arts programs. Benefits can be personalized for your business.
If you would like to speak with someone further about sponsorships call us at
828-537-5050 or email us at email@example.com
Example of Sponsorship Benefits:
What the school receives:
1. A Playground Stage Teaching Artist to conduct all after-school rehearsals and performances
2. A Playground Stage program for up to 15 students.
2. 8-12 Playground Stage Classes (1x per week) for grades of their choosing.
3. Registration and administration services for the classes are all handled by Playground Stage.
4. All costumes, props, and scenery are provided by Playground Stage. The school only needs to provide a space for the classes and performance to be held.
5. A school performance facilitated by Playground Stage with the cooperation of school administration.
6. Each students receives a Playground Stage T-shirt with year participated.
What your business receives:
1. Sponsorship logo on our website and seasonal newsletter
2. Logo on the participant T-shirt
3. Invitation for you and your employees to attend the performance.
4. A booth or table for your business at the family and friends performance.
5. Recognition of your business and sponsorship at the family and friends performance
6. Ad page in our performance playbill
*All sponsorships are fully tax-deductible minus the value of tangible benefits.
$2,500 - One semester of Skills program
$4,000 - One semester Play program
$5,000 - Full year of Skills programs
$8,000 - Full year of Play Programs
Skills Program - Every week students will learn musical theatre acting, singing, and dancing. They will use their new skills to perform with their classmates in a popular Broadway song and dance number for their final class. This is a great way for newcomers to give musical theatre a try and for lovers of musical theatre to hone their talents and learn new skills.
Play Program - Students will learn all about teamwork as they work together to perform a musical. Each actor will receive their own part with lines and songs to learn. Class time will be used for rehearsal and a performance complete with costumes and props will be performed for friends and family at the conclusion of the program.